Google

Saturday, September 03, 2005

New MLM (multi-level marketing) - Beware

Is this like Amway? I'm always looking for ways to make money from
home and after doing some investigation on it, I found out that it
was another MLM. UGH!!

This is how they attract you:

1. www.nomomleftbehind.com - On the surface, this appears as though
they are a support group for people burned by MLM.

After digging deeper because I had more questions.....

I went to THEIR submission page and when I submitted
my note, a THANK YOU came up to join another MLM and notified me I'd
be getting a mail or call in the next 24 hrs! WHOA jack!! So I
wrote the owners to ask them what this was about. They wrote me
back and said they "fixed the submission page" - HOWEVER, this site
is the FRONT to the real "company" which is a new
MLM set up by these people who lost their MLM status w/Melaleuca (sp?)
all of a sudden.

So, they've set up this new site: www.SmartMomsTeam.com (which is
the invitation to the MLM.)

I wrote back and said thanks but no thanks.

SO, BEWARE if they email you praising our site and you go to the
no mom left behind site. They have some GREAT information on there,
but I see it as a front to just another MLM. boo hiss!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google