Google

Friday, September 30, 2005

Telecommuting Center - What an awesome concept

Would you like to hunt? Fish? Telecommute? I just think these
telecommuting centers are an awesome idea. How many people are
sick of living in the big cities and would rather live out in
the country and still get paid the big bucks for doing their
jobs and going to work with a smile on their faces each and
every day. To not have to live with the daily stresses of
commuting. What a pleasure it would be to work for a company
who offered that kind of lifestyle. Can you say "best of both
worlds"? I can. I live it every day, but in the comfort of
my own home.

I guess it's time for a case study maybe. Where would I start?
The community in which I live needs more employment opportunities.
Hmmm... who would I pitch this to? That is the million dollar
question. Maybe the county commissioners. Uh oh, the wheels are
turning. :-)

This article inspired me to dream big for McKean County:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google