Google

Saturday, January 21, 2006

What is Teleservices

Working solutions teleservices. Teleservices is a new word for me, but
when you google it, you get tons of hits. So what exactly is teleservices
and how do you pick out the right company for you? What is a teleservices
company? I get the best results when I ask a question. So, this is what I found and I'm thinking it's just a new word for the dreaded telemarketing. Well so far, I don't think I'm going to lump it in with the term telecommuting, that's for sure. After having done my search, I've come to the conclusion that teleservices is not something of interest to me. Now, telecommuting is a whole different story. There is a big difference. I'm all for working from home and having people come me via a company to assist them over the phone. I am all about customer service. Sorry for the rambling, but this was a quick decision on my part lol I'll stick with telecommuting.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google