Google

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Travel Agent in my Community

Are you trying to find a travel agent near you? If you're saying to yourself, I want to find a travel agent near me. I have to ask you why. Did you know that today, being a travel agent, because the larger percentage of our clientele is serviced over the telephone or via email, that travel agents no longer have to go to an actual office to continue servicing their clients and traveller's. They can do it all from the comfort of their home. I have been telecommuting now since around 1998 (I might be off by a year or too). My clients have no idea, unless I tell them, that I'm not setting in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA. The ones I do tell, are happy for me and don't even care that I'm "so far away". As long as I can continue to take good care of them, is all that matters to them. I have an Alexandria telephone number, so it's not long distance for them and with the technology of permantly call forwarding a phone number it's a piece of cake for them.
So if you're trying to find a travel agent in your neighborhood, you don't need to use that as criteria any longer unless you're the type of person who needs to see a brochure and if you're simply not internet savvy, chances are you won't even be reading this blog article :-) I encourage you to learn more about me and what I do and why my clients love me. You'll know you're in good hands as soon as we start talking and you will feel like we've known each other for years.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google