Google

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Process Rebates

I am searching for a way to make additional income and came across an ad for a company listed in my local pennysaver called Process Rebates. I would appreciate any comments to be added to my blog in regard to this company.

I reviewed their website and the very first big red flag was where you have to pay them to become an employee. That to me, says MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) all over it. I never could understand why a person would want to work for a company where you have to pay them to basically hire you. I seriously have my doubts about this "company". Please share your experiences with me in the comments section. I'm looking forward to hearing if this is a worthwhile venture. It sure sounds easy enough. My parents always taught me that if it sounds "too good to be true, it probably is". I've been burned by MLM and I'm extremely hesitant to fork over cash to a not so reputable company. Just the concept makes my skin crawl.

They also call themselves "Paid Refunds". And EasyCashJob is also linked in with this organization which appears to be a way to make money by doing online surveys. I would be interested in hearing about these different companies, if that's what you want to call them.

Better Business Bureau Online



3 Comments:

Blogger pariswanson said...

I agree you shouldnt's have to pay to work. Are there any jobs you can make money at home for data entry or rebate processing?
I worked for a local company that paid me to work for them processing rebates at home, but they stopped that program and took it overseas. I made good money for it.

2:53 PM  
Blogger southernflower said...

I have been doing alot of research on these same types of services offered and your quite right, listen to your better judgement, its all a scam. I don't really think there are anything you can truly call a legitimate work at home business for people like me. If you find one please let me know.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Justine said...

I have looked at the site several time and it seems like an MLM to me. I have been searching for a long time for a work from home opportunity and every thing i have found was a scam or an MLM except Live OPs. They were on Good Morning America. They do pay you for your work. Sent my paper work in and waiting to hear back. I really wanted the Rebate Processor work but have found nothing ligit. Please let know if you hear of any thing that sounds good.
sistahgirls@yahoo.com
or 216 464 4615. Thank You and God Bless!!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google